Trudy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest greyhound_mommy

I feel better now because I signed up Sam my schnauzer on his own this year. I did mention that he would share with Halle unless it's clothing of course lol. I think you should participate. It's secret santa not secret hound santa. :)

Next year you can just add a grey :)

Guest greymomx2

My 3 cats are now signed up (under one ticket)! Thanks guys for encouraging me to do this even though they aren't houndies (several of them can roach pretty well though! :lol) :D

Guest Mommy2Gideon

When is the last day to join in the fun? I have entered Gideon already but if our quest to chip is successful on Friday I'd like to enter the new dog as well. Can I go ahead and enter the new dog and edit later with the dog's name and info?

Guest weycoolgrey
My 3 cats are now signed up (under one ticket)! Thanks guys for encouraging me to do this even though they aren't houndies (several of them can roach pretty well though! :lol) :D

Yay! Kitty shopping is fun too!

When is the last day to join in the fun? I have entered Gideon already but if our quest to chip is successful on Friday I'd like to enter the new dog as well. Can I go ahead and enter the new dog and edit later with the dog's name and info?

You have until November 21....plenty of time!

When does the matching begin? (If it already has started, forgive me! I was out of town!)

Any second now, I think....Jeff was waiting on a fix.

last day to sign up is Nov 21, but as in previous events, we'll likely close it early as it becomes difficult to match when only a person or two is signing up at that point.

I'd suggest signing up as early as you can.

We are waiting on a fix to the code so we can match - had a small issue with what we had last night. I didn't hear anything about a fix being in Jeff's email this morning, so maybe later tonight.

Guest PhillyPups
I SO want to participate, but I currently have 3 cats and no hounds. I know there are others who might have listed a cat or a non-grey, but I know how much everyone likes buying the hound stuff, so I think I'll resisit :(

*feeling slightly sorry for myself*

I'd be very happy to ship you the Queen, or at least share her virtually with you, but she comes with all her royalness and moodiness, and she would be closer to Guinness too. :kiss2

Guest greymomx2
I SO want to participate, but I currently have 3 cats and no hounds. I know there are others who might have listed a cat or a non-grey, but I know how much everyone likes buying the hound stuff, so I think I'll resisit :(

I'd be very happy to ship you the Queen, or at least share her virtually with you, but she comes with all her royalness and moodiness, and she would be closer to Guinness too. :kiss2

Ship away! (or should that be "anchors away!" :lol) I would love to share the Queen, even if only virtually, in all her royalness and moodiness :D:beatheart

Just to add my 2 cents.......

lmao...them evil elfs are nuffin but fun loving trouble makers..lmao

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Guest PhillyPups

Ship away! (or should that be "anchors away!" :lol) I would love to share the Queen, even if only virtually, in all her royalness and moodiness :D:beatheart

Ah then when she climbed into the bed at 3 am and proceeded to let some gas fly in my face, it really wasn't me, it was you she gassed?? :rofl:rofl:rofl In that case, she is forgiven!!

Oooh, this will be our first year! I am sooooo excited, but I'm not telling Duncan yet because he is like a little kid and I don't want to hear repeated versions of "How much longer until Christmas, Mom?" in hound talk. This is so much fun!

Edited because weird words I didn't type showed up! No, not those kind of words.... get your minds out of the gutter!

Edited again because the words keep showing up. Sigh.....

Edited by Cris_M

Our coder is on the West coast, and usually works on out stuff late at night. I don't get the changes until the next morning, so hopefully tomorrow.

If you don't see a post here that I uploaded the code and it successfully worked, then no matching was done.

Hopefully tomorrow.....

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest greyhound_mommy
Our coder is on the West coast, and usually works on out stuff late at night. I don't get the changes until the next morning, so hopefully tomorrow.

If you don't see a post here that I uploaded the code and it successfully worked, then no matching was done.

Hopefully tomorrow.....

Jeff if you keep stalling Santa won't bring you anything!! :reindeer:snow