Secret Santa 2007

Trudy

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Deer GreyTalkers,

Guinness Xavier Byrd heer....

My mom refuzed too rite in the box that I wanted a BROODIE!!! Insted herb rote sumtin bout me liking cookies... Well that is tru...

Butt I likes me sum hot brood ackshun even more!!! YOWZA!!! :smokin

Waht I wood reelly like is sumone too gibs the Queen BarbiJade a one way tikket to Feenix Airzona!!!! I wood die an go too hebbin!

*chatters*,

Guinn

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest savvyprchick

Hey Trudy, I was just wondering how long it takes to get the confirmation e-mail? When I signed up, it said, "You should receive an email confirmation almost immediately, check for it, this ensures you are entered in our ticket system."

I know it's only been a few hours, but I haven't received an e-mail yet... just wanted to make sure :)

Guest greyhound_bug

All signed up!!! :yay

I've already bought lots of stuff but now I'll be able to personalize my gifts sooner than I thought. :yay (maybe I should check my closest and see just how much stuff I've already bought :unsure ).

Who knows....maybe I'll have a few packages out the door by the weekend!!!!! :ph34r

:Peace:snow:snowman:reindeer

Thanks Trudy and Jeff....you made my day when I saw this.

Deer GreyTalkers,

My mom refuzed too rite in the box that I wanted a BROODIE!!! Insted herb rote sumtin bout me liking cookies... Well that is tru...

Waht I wood reelly like is sumone too gibs the Queen BarbiJade a one way tikket to Feenix Airzona!!!! I wood die an go too hebbin!

*chatters*,

Guinn

Hey Guinn,

I'm rite dere wiff ya.

My mom says no girlie hounds here. Wat bout wat I wants?

She wanted to rite dat she wants a oops! land shark :blink: Crazy woman!

Hope dat you gets your hot brood soon.

Simon

Guest PhillyPups
Deer GreyTalkers,

*chatters*,

Guinn

Deer Guinness,

Iffin we gets you we bees sendin da Queen to yous in AZ fur da followin raisens:

1. She takes all ob da Mom's tenshun and habs to gets da treats furst ~ she butts in and takes em frum me

Stepper ~

2. Wend I wantsed to get up on da bed da udder day she pushed me out ob da way and gots dere befur me, and I gots so confused I diddna know where toos sleep and I cuddn't sleep wit my mama, she bees a pushy Queen

Zeus ~

3. She bees too prutty and no one notices my handsomeness when she bees dere, so I just sulk a lot, and she takes my dinner and makes me eat herbs,

TigerPower ~

So iffin you wants all dese indignities, and we gets yur name, open your package quick, speshully if it sounds bossy cause da CowDog Queen will be yurs!!

Da Philly Boyz ~

Guest greyhound_bug
Deer GreyTalkers,

*chatters*,

Guinn

Deer Guinness,

Iffin we gets you we bees sendin da Queen to yous in AZ fur da followin raisens:

1. She takes all ob da Mom's tenshun and habs to gets da treats furst ~ she butts in and takes em frum me

Stepper ~

2. Wend I wantsed to get up on da bed da udder day she pushed me out ob da way and gots dere befur me, and I gots so confused I diddna know where toos sleep and I cuddn't sleep wit my mama, she bees a pushy Queen

Zeus ~

3. She bees too prutty and no one notices my handsomeness when she bees dere, so I just sulk a lot, and she takes my dinner and makes me eat herbs,

TigerPower ~

So iffin you wants all dese indignities, and we gets yur name, open your package quick, speshully if it sounds bossy cause da CowDog Queen will be yurs!!

Da Philly Boyz ~

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey Trudy, I was just wondering how long it takes to get the confirmation e-mail? When I signed up, it said, "You should receive an email confirmation almost immediately, check for it, this ensures you are entered in our ticket system."

I know it's only been a few hours, but I haven't received an e-mail yet... just wanted to make sure :)

See post #47 - Trudy said she'd do the first round of matching tonight. :colgate

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest savvyprchick

See post #47 - Trudy said she'd do the first round of matching tonight. :colgate

No, I mean I haven't even got the confirmation that I'm in the ticket system (which according to the thing says I should get almost immediately)... I'm not worried about matches yet :)

No, I mean I haven't even got the confirmation that I'm in the ticket system (which according to the thing says I should get almost immediately)... I'm not worried about matches yet :)

Oh, OK. I signed up yesterday and didn't get a confirmation either if it makes you feel better. However, I do see both listed under "My Packages." Based on that I assumed all is good.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest greybookends

Now that you mention it, I didn't get any either, but if I click onto my packages all tickets are in there and I can edit if I need to, so I am assuming I am in the system.

Shhhhhhh...... Don't tell mom I'm on the computer 'gain. I don't want her to know that I know even tho she thinks I don't know - You know!? Anyroo....... Santa hint: Mom said she's gonna buy me a new purse after she gets back from her trip..... so if you really really get stuck! I LIKE TO SHOP!! A GC for this GC (greyhound Cofax) would be greyt! We like Petsmart - it's closer.... and the girls always give me free cookies. TANKS! Lv C

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest savvyprchick
as long as you see them under my packages, you should be good to go.

From what I remember, we stopped those confirmation emails... I think

Thanks Trudy... I'm all set then! :)

Guest junefour

Gotta run and sign up my three puppers.

Sophie and Brady have been telling Willie all about the cool stuffies they got from their secret bunny.

:yay I signed up :yay

Although if I am posting overseas I probably wont be able to post until 3rd or 5th November if a match is received later than 24th October because I will not be able to get to a post office for a week after the 27th October.

:xmas

Command decision, no matching will be done tonight!

I want to run a backup of the events database and sent it to the developer to look for bugs that we had during previous events.

The more people that enter before the first matching run, the better, we will be able to nail down the bugs on a larger pool.

We are sitting at 150 right now, and I'd like to get up around 200 before the match, so if you are on the fence, please enter now so we can reach a higher number before the first round of matching.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Now that you mention it, I didn't get any either, but if I click onto my packages all tickets are in there and I can edit if I need to, so I am assuming I am in the system.

Sorry about that text, it is a carry over from the old system. We no longer use our actual "Support Ticket" system like we used to. That system emails you a confirmation. The new system only emails (bothers) you when some other action is taken. Since the new system has a user front end, you can visually see your entry now. I will update the text ;)

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest greyhound_mommy
as long as you see them under my packages, you should be good to go.

From what I remember, we stopped those confirmation emails... I think

See it's not even Halloween yet and we're driving you nuts. I can tell. We've already got you second guessing the confirmatin emails. I didn't get mine either....does that help? Probably not. I'm going to ponder some questions to ask through out the SS process. :)

Command decision, no matching will be done tonight!

I want to run a backup of the events database and sent it to the developer to look for bugs that we had during previous events.

The more people that enter before the first matching run, the better, we will be able to nail down the bugs on a larger pool.

We are sitting at 150 right now, and I'd like to get up around 200 before the match, so if you are on the fence, please enter now so we can reach a higher number before the first round of matching.

Look at you taking charge n all......men. lol

Cofax was already looking through the store yesterday trying to get ideas...... it was hard to get her to leave! That's not usual.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .