Trudy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SoulsMom

Yea, I'm matched!! I have to say, this is so exciting for me. I don't do much for the holidays since my family is so far away, so this is extra fun!

We better wait to shop until we find out of we have received our "real" matches .... most of us are getting the "WAITING ON ANOTHER MEMBER" message - like the packages have already been shipped.

I received my match today too .... I am as charged up as the rest wanting to start my Secret Santa Duties!

Lets see if the system is going to be okay with these matches ......

In the meantime .... we can research the first match-ups for ideas - and hopefully we get to keep the ones we are assigned to!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

most of us are getting the "WAITING ON ANOTHER MEMBER" message - like the packages have already been shipped.

Waiting on another member does not mean your package has been shipped.

Please see the first message in this topic.

Trudy - I did read the first message in this topic .... according to it - when you should see the "waiting on another member" is after you have shipped your package out to your receipient & you are awaiting word that it has been received at their end.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

You'll see waiting on another member in your packages (the ones you are waiting to receive) as well - but the little box stuff isn't correct because the status didn't change when we matched.

You all have the correct info to shop with, but you will not be able to update things as you go along just yet.

Please make sure you check the events section so you can update to acknowledged when the option appears and shipped once you have done so.

Guest greymomx2
You'll see waiting on another member in your packages (the ones you are waiting to receive) as well - but the little box stuff isn't correct because the status didn't change when we matched.

You all have the correct info to shop with, but you will not be able to update things as you go along just yet.

Please make sure you check the events section so you can update to acknowledged when the option appears and shipped once you have done so.

Let the shopping beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:yay:yay:xmas:bounce1:couchjump:pinkele:cheers

I have pressed my relevant buttons :couchjump

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

IS there a way of finding out your SS recipient"s user name? All I have is the real name and address so I don't know what they have posted?

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest savvyprchick
IS there a way of finding out your SS recipient"s user name? All I have is the real name and address so I don't know what they have posted?

Click on his/her name and it will take you to their GT Profile, which will include their screenname.

• 2 weeks later...
Darn, with more than 5 weeks to go before christmas, I didn't think I would be too late.

Well, I'll try again next year.

You're not too late -- the last sign up ends Nov. 21st, at least that's what the events signup says.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Darn, with more than 5 weeks to go before christmas, I didn't think I would be too late.

Aw, galgomum.... I'm a US galgomum, and my 2 galgas and 2 galgos said they'd be happy to be your Not-So-Secret-Santas!

Teo said he'd be willing to share some of his toys with your pups.... :)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Aw, galgomum.... I'm a US galgomum, and my 2 galgas and 2 galgos said they'd be happy to be your Not-So-Secret-Santas!

Teo said he'd be willing to share some of his toys with your pups.... :)

That is so sweet.

Besides doing a not so secret santa, I would love to know more about how 4 galgo's ended up in the US :)

Edited by galgomum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clousehounds

This year has been awesome!

Just wanted to say that! Zippy's Secret santa sent her a teaser, a pre=opresent and apparently another package is on the way! She actually drools when I check the mail!

Thanks for doing this!