We're Headed To The Vet's At 1:00

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biscuit! You rock, gal! Wasn't that tasty? I bet if you play your cards right your mommie will make you some more later today. Auntee Patsee

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :yay

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Tenderhearts
Biscuit! You rock, gal! Wasn't that tasty? I bet if you play your cards right your mommie will make you some more later today. Auntee Patsee

Dear Auntee Patsee,

It was very tasty, but I did let my ma know that she left out the cheese this time :angry:

I have also told her I would like to have some vanilla yogurt on hand, and perhaps a dollop of cottage cheese on supper tonight. :chow

Now that she has been properly chastised, I am sure my evening meal will be prepared properly :nod:D

Lub,

Biscuit Boo Boo Bear :paw

Good going Buscuit---- maybe if you keep getting better you'll be able to have a good piece of chicken or a steak! I'm sure you're Mom wouldn't mind sharing with you after all you've been through together. So hurry up and get better soon. Not sure how much snow you get your way, but if you're like me - you'll want to be ready to romp and roll!

Hugs!

Cofax

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest Tenderhearts

We had our first 'getting better' poop today!!!!!!! :clap

She's still not completely solid, but it's not watery/bloody like it was yesterday.

I'm glad I can share a good poop report with folks who understand! :D

Happy poop dance time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnanner.gifjimnanner.gifjimnanner.gifjimnanner.gif

Guest Tenderhearts
Oh, that's great news. :yay :yay :yay

We love a good poop report! :lol

I sent Amber to the store for some chocolate to celebrate (any excuse will do for me)! :lol :lol :lol :lol

:chocolate

We had our first 'getting better' poop today!!!!!!! :clap

She's still not completely solid, but it's not watery/bloody like it was yesterday.

I'm glad I can share a good poop report with folks who understand! :D

Happy poop dance time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnanner.gifjimnanner.gifjimnanner.gifjimnanner.gif

Well I certainly understand about poop! Every time LaceyLaine goes I have to go and scoop it right then (chemo) It's real fun at 2:00am in my jammies with a flash light watching her produce and then picking up! :lol:lol:lol So far though...knock on wood...they are all good poops!

Keep feeling better and better sweetie....oh and don't eat any of that chocolate! :P

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Good news! Give that girl some scritchies for me, please.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

She's bright-eyed and bushy tailed today! :clap:clap

I think I can start breathing easier now! :nod:D

You ROCK Biscuit! B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.