Freddie Is Home

Oh Mary I am just now reading this and so sorry for the news. Please post some pics of your sweet Freddie when you get time. Hope he enjoys all of his spoiling. Many :grouphug for Freddie and your family.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad Freddie ate better today! When Sugar goes on her hunger strikes, I can almost always get her to drink a bottle of vanilla Ensure (I get the "Plus" for gaining weight). She has lived on duck necks and Ensure for several days at a time. :bighug

He doesn't like Ensure. He likes Blue Bell vanilla icea cream, though :colgate .

Sardines were another dismal failure today. DH is on his way to get some Core dog food and try to find *shudder* tripe. I think I'm going to go to the store later and get some liver to see if he likes that.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

He just ate some cat food - chicken and gravy - whoo whoo!

Atta boy! You rock Freddie! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug I'm so sorry about Freddie :(

Try some ground raw chicken. That's one of the few things Clark would eat when he was having all his dental troubles.

Our kitty Neko has cancer and is on chemo(every 14 days), he gets prednisOLone every other day and famotidine everyday. He has days where he hardly eats (not even tuna or salmon) then days where he will eat eveything you give him. Our vet says give him whatever he will eat.

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

If you can get fresh rabbit at the butcher it is VERY APPEALING to the pups.

I am so sorry to hear about Freddie's diagnosis.

I just came from the store. They have frozen rabbit so I got it. I also got some chicken liver.

Blech.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Come on Freddie! It's time to :chow:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest VirginiaGreys

Mary....I don't come over here often....but I just had a feeling that I should. Damnit...I really was hoping not to see this. :bighug :bighug

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Prayers that Freddie finds something that he loves to eat and prayers of strength for his mama. God Bless

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of you both and keeping Freddie in my prayers. I hope today is a very good day for Freddie and a good appetite. :grouphug:hope:hope

Eat some of the wabbit next Freddie :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I feel your not-eating woes. Hope Freddie finds something he likes soon! :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.