Help, Prayers Needed Now For Deuce

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

All was well until about 30-45 minutes ago. All the sudden he is panting and whining and not wanting to use his back left leg. I didn't see him do anything to the leg. I dread to find out what is going on of course, due to the osteo diagnosis he received in August of last year. I know you are not supposed to be a blabbering idiot in front of him, but I just can't stay strong. Why is that? I gave him a deramax, I don't have much tramadol left. He hasn't had to use pain meds since his surgery. I don't know what else to do right now. Please pray for my boy.

Edited by gottaluvgreysindy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no.... :( Sending lots of light and prayers to Deuce. :hope:candle And many hugs to you... :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Can you take him to the Airport Emergency Vet Clinic? They are extremely reasonable. Also, it might be worth a visit just for your peace of mind.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Shelby, of course it's hard to be calm! I'm sitting here thinking that I would be feeling the exact same way. When you're dealing with osteo, and they only have 3 legs, anything having to do with the remaining legs scares you to death. I'll keep your sweet Deuce in my prayers, and hope that this is not something serious. Please let us know how he's doing.

Nancy

P.S. Winnie sends telepathic "be well, keep strong" thoughts.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending many prayers and bright white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Could be a corn or some arthritis showing up. Sending prayers and gentle ear scritches for Deuce. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Shelby and Duece, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Healing thoughts. White lights.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project