Natasha

Guest sheila

Oh, I just saw this now... I'm so very sorry.

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheila

Thanks to everyone for your support. The posts/emails/PMs/phone calls have really helped me with my grieving process.

I know in my heart that I made the right decision for Natasha. With some seizure episodes, treatment and recovery are options that I could have pursued. However Natasha had NO history of such episodes and I know what I was seeing her go through was evidence of something catastrophic happening that she was not going to recover from. Much as I wanted her to stay, she was already gone and was suffering and I couldn't let it continue.

Thanks again everyone.

Guest tiffyks

Oh, My, I am so sorry, Sheila...it was a pleasure getting to meet the sweet wonderful little girl. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tiff

I am so sorry.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Oh Sheila, I am so sorry to read this! But I'll bet your Natasha will have some of the best "mom" stories to tell at the Bridge. :f_pink:f_pink:f_white:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest DoofBert

Can hardly believe what I read... Words are not coming easy to me......... :grouphug

Natasha, send sheiler a sign to let her know you're doing ok! Run with the speed of angels, N!

How horrible for both of you. She is now pain free and has join the ranks of some of the most wonderful greyhounds that ever walked this earth- they will take good care of her. The hard part is those of us they leave behind.

With tears and hugs, please know that we are thinking of you.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

Shelia, I am so sorry. I didn't know you had lost Natashia until I saw you poll. Sending prayers for comfort in this sad time. :hope:grouphug:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Natasha.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I missed this news :( I am so sorry Sheila, you did the right thing for her.

:f_red:f_pinkf_yellow

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif