Need Some Prayers For Oliver

Guest greybookends
With my old guys I've used low dose pred (10-20mg a day) in addition to supplements. When you say "all kinds of glucosamine" does that include Fresh Factors (which is chondroitin, from bovine)? MSM?

Acupuncture and chiropractic help a lot.

I agree with burpdog. chiropractic helps Tasha a lot.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With my old guys I've used low dose pred (10-20mg a day) in addition to supplements. When you say "all kinds of glucosamine" does that include Fresh Factors (which is chondroitin, from bovine)? MSM?

Acupuncture and chiropractic help a lot.

Yup, tried the Fresh Factors as well.

No acupuncture near here. Chiropractor vet 1 1/2 hours away.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I have osteoarthritis in my fingers and take a herb called Devils Claw, which has helped a lot with the pain. I also gave it to my late greyhound, Charlie, with some success.

Sending prayers for Oliver.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Have emailed Dr Couto for advice. Might or might not be the big bad C.

Keep the good thoughts rolling.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

This one looks very close to you and certified in everything from CHI:

Patricia Jordan, DVM, CVA, CVH, CVT

Specialty: Small Animal, Equine

Swansboro, NC 28584, USA

Email: seaasidenaturalhealth@hotmail.com

Found this listing on another site:

Patricia Jordan, DVM

13-E Doris Ave. East

Jacksonville, NC 28540

910-938-4575

910-938-4513 Fax

coastalcatclinic@hotmail.com

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Sending prayers for Oliver.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest greybookends

I just recieved a PM from Ducky. She had to take Oliver to the Evet and he was in so much pain she let him go. She will post more later when she is able.

Run pain free Oliver.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so very sorry to hear Oliver has gone to the bridge.

Run free, sweet pupper.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)