Good Thoughts Needed For Sally

Lori - you *know* I know you were joking you **** ****** (as I just called you on MSN) :rofl

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts

Amber and I both swooned over Miss Sally's video! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I must say, that was awfully nice of her to make a 'deposit' in the house! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sally! If you feel like annoying her, give her a kiss for me, OK?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti:yay GO SALLY GO :yay:confetti

I personally think the old gals just like to keep our blood pressure up and scare us cause they can but aren't the cantankerous ones wonderful? :lol:lol

Sally this is for you sweetie :kiss2

Go sweetie girl Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :yay:wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest meandmygreys
Hello again :)

Oh no, here comes Dumber, to see Dumb

0275f3bd76dfe92714a2aac32a25fd42.jpg

Have they gone away yet? I'm not looking at them.

7ff201fea7c88f9f7393925b3333a5e2.jpg

Tooo funny !! :lol:lol:lol:lol

I loved the video..the toofers are tooo much !! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

How is that sweet girl of yours today?

ETA LOVE those piccies, BTW.

Edited by DaisyDoodle

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh my! Miss Sally is a stunning little lady! She reminds me so much of my Callie, who is having similar problems. She jumps on and off my bed the same way Sally tackles your sofa. We're going the route of depomedrol shots and they seem to help a tiny little bit. But most of the time she is very wobbly. It's so hard to watch. Please give Sally a kiss from me and my gang! :kiss2

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest SquanHound

Bev thanks for posting the video and pics of her highness, Miss Sally! It does my heart good to see her jumping up onto the couch by herself (goodness knows no lady likes to be picked up when she can just do it herself :lol)

"Oh no, here comes Dumber, to see Dumb"

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Glad Sally is better! I :wub: Miss Sally!! (Hi to Marc!!)

And I loved the very end of the video - the "PLEASE take the flashy thing away momma!!" look she gives!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm pleased to report that Sally seems to be back to her 'pre poorly' self :) She did have a bit of a floppy leg incident this morning but no more so than 'normal' and she's gone back to being cheeky and quite loud, so we know she's feeling better :rolleyes:

:D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

So glad your Sally is back to normal. Those photos with the captions of Sally & "Dumb & Dumber" were hilarious and really brightened my day. Sally certainly is a sassy lady. Wonderful news to hear she is being cheeky & loud. Hugs to her from our gang.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest PittyPat

Would she be helped by a little extra traction? My Miss Pitt is 13 and we live in a house with stairs and hardwood floors - a horrible combination! I got a pair of kid socks (with the little traction nubs on the soles) and vet wrapped them to her back legs: she's much more stable now and has not fallen.

Oh, Bev, I was waiting for her to eat the camera...or the camera person! :rolleyes:

I must say, that was awfully nice of her to make a 'deposit' in the house! :lol:lol:lol:lol

At least we know all systems are "go"ing. :colgate

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest paulamariez

Sending lots of prayers and doggie kisses for Sally! I hope she gets better quick. I just adore the stately senior greys! They all seem to have such an air of sophistication about them. Just look at that pic of your girl! She's such a pretty sweetheart! :heart