Please Say A Prayer For Miz Foxy

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Sending many prayers for LaceyLaine's "special" sister. Hurry home Honey Girl.

Foxee...dis iz yer sista Lacers. Get outta da hozpiddle otay? :grouphug Eye wubs youz.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Sending hugs to you and your pretty girl! :dogcookie:bighug

I didn't know Foxy had to go to the hospital and I hope she can come back home today. :getwell:hope

Not such good news this morning. :( She didn't do well without the oxygen overnight so is back on it. She will be reassessed this morning by the vet on duty.

I've arranged to pick her up and take her to our own vet clinic this morning. They will moniter her this morning and I will meet with our vet later today. (she's in surgery all morning)

So please keep her in your prayers, she is still not out of the woods.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Checking for an update on our little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Fingers are crossed and prayers are steadily coming. Please be well, Foxy!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I just left her at our vet for the day. They will watch her throughout today and once our vet is done her surgeries, she iwll assess Foxy and call me.

She acutally looked pretty good, albeit sad. She hasn an NG tube in for oxygen and an IV for meds.

Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Come on Miz Foxy, stay calm and collected for your Mama. You can do this sweetie.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Just saw this, we are sending prayers and white light!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

She's home! :D

Foxy's own vet callled me at 12:15 and said Foxy was doing really well. She got a bit anxious when she saw Miki and thought she was going somewhere with her. She really loves her vet. Miki gave her Ace and she calmed down. We have some Ace pills for her if she gets anxious again and instructions on when to repeat that and the pred if either isn't working optimally. Keep your fingers crossed that this is a one time incident for a very long time.

Foxy is a bit wonky. Ace takes longer to leave an older dog's system, at this point that isn't a bad thing. She had a huge pee on the front lawn, a big drink and a nap. I fed everyone and Foxy had a 1/2 can of food. You should have seen her face. :lol She looked at it, smelled it then looked at me as if she was thinking "you're kidding right? I get only the good stuff!" Then she chowed down. It must be hard work licking up your dinner, she left about 1/2 a tablespoon and went for a nap.

Right now she's on her love seat snoozing away. :D Her brother's and sister are so happy she's home, and so am I. Man I love that old girl :wub:

Summer-3bjpg.jpg