Samantha - My Heart Girl

Guest Greytdog00

Guest Greytdog00

My Smantha went to the Bridge 2 years ago today. She was my first....my Heart Girl. I miss my Porkchop.

Here'e a video I made for her. It's a little long but I hope you all like it.

Samantha's Movie

Joan

Guest argolola

Wow, what a precious angel. She truly had a wonderful life.

The video was so sweet, but I cried through the whole thing. Hugs to you.

Thinking of you today, my friend. :grouphug

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Such a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. Run with the wind sweet Angel Samantha. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

A lovely tribute to a beautiful girl.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest JJStingersMom

Greytdog00 (Joan),

I am sorry for the lost of your beloved greyhound. I love the video of her. The music went very well the picture you chose.

It is amazying. That greyhounds leaves such deep pawprints on our hearts.

:grouphug That was a beautiful, touching video. It's obvious how much Samantha was loved.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest JJStingersMom

Joan,

I meant to ask . Did the video cost a lot to make? And was it easy to do? I love sites this.

Guest wrldruler

Oh my that was so beautiful i am just sobbing right now. How lucky you were may my Shooter keep your baby company up there!