Roscoe, My Kitty

mimosasmom

post-11974-1178546527_thumb.jpgRoscoe was diagnosed with kidney disease about 3 years ago. He was on prescription food, and then we were told we would need to give him subcutaneous fluids 3 times per week. We tried for about 8 months, but Roscoe hid all the time. We finally decided that quality of life was better than quality and his personality came out again. He started losing weight about a week ago, and his BUN and Creatinine were go high that the machine could not read them. It was time.

Farewell our little "Biscoot", Roscoe Pickletrain (DH called him Roscoe P. Coltrain and DS misunderstood), "Peebree".

We adopted you as a tiny kitten and you were then 4 year old Nolan's buddy. He had a hard time saying goodbye, but we knew it was time.

Bum-buh-dee-duh Roscoe. Enjoy some ham in heaven and we will meet again someday.post-11974-1178546493.jpg

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Ah, I'm so very sorry that Roscoe had to leave for the Bridge. He's lovely and looks like quite a character. :grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Godspeed, Roscoe, and please look up Dusty, who just arrived at the Bridge about 2 weeks ago from the same nasty condition. You both are obviously cats of distinction and will have a lot to share.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous kitty. How heartbreaking.

My beloved Zombie, who went to the bridge in 2003, will be there to welcome Roscoe. God bless you and your family.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest wmlcml6

Camille, I am so sorry about Roscoe "Pickletrain". That is the cutest name! He was a beautiful cat, and I know you will miss him. Do you still have another cat? I cannot remember if you had one or two.

Camille, I am so sorry about Roscoe "Pickletrain". That is the cutest name! He was a beautiful cat, and I know you will miss him. Do you still have another cat? I cannot remember if you had one or two.

Yes, I had 3 cats. We still have Dash (black and white 18 pound male) and Magic (Dilute calico female). If you saw a cat here, it was probably Dash. Roscoe was a scaredy cat when people came over, and he was afraid of Mimosa for a long time.

Roscoe always rubbed his head on our last dog Buckwheat's legs. He would weave in and out of his legs and rub his head on him. It was so cute. I missed seeing that when Buckwheat died last year.

Roscoe started rubbing on Mimi's legs a few months ago. She would put her head down and nuzzle him. I think they were becoming buddies. He didn't do that with Mimosa. I'll miss little things like that.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry. Have fun chasing those butterflies at the Bridge sweet Roscoe...forever young and healthy once more. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.