Tasha

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. I know how you are feeling and wish I could make your pain go away. My heart was ripped out 7 months ago when Crooke died of a intestinal tumor. It was soooooo sudden. :grouphug to you, DAve and the rest of your family.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Angel Tasha. You WERE with her when she passed...tucked safely in her heart to carry her safely on her journey. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink

I was good until I saw her picture, then the flood gates opened. I know you are going to miss her so much, but where she is now, there's no pain...there's only fun! Sleeping long hours just because she can...fluffy clouds, rainbows, everyone is whole again & they can run if they want to...

Edited by Snowy8

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please don't be hard on yourself, what you were doing was so very important. Tasha knows you love her. Godspeed Tasha. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

I am so sorry. Just remember, she is just a memory away.

Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Guest Baloos_Mom

Belinda,

Tasha KNEW you loved her and she was so proud of you for doing all that you do to help the hounds. She didn't want you to see her sick and you were doing exactly what she wanted you to be doing. I know it IS harder for you this way but Tasha was saved by you too....she knew that and she would not want you to beat yourself up but instead continue to be the loving soul that you are! :grouphug I am so sorry for your pain and pray that you can find peace!

Tasha, baby girl, send your mom a sign, and run like the wind in your new young body! :gh_run