Tasha

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Tash was our special girl. She came to live with us 3 1/2 yrs ago when her first family was tired of her.

She was little girl. But was the boss. She loved to take the toilet papar and decorate the house. She heard the toaster and was there waiting for her toast. She had the cutest over bite. Thursday she was playing in the snow. Friday when we left for a run she was chewing her bone.

I kissed her head and said see you Sunday. (i wish i would of kissed her more.) Lat night my daughter called and said Tash didn't eat. She love to eat. But i was not worried. Then this morning she threw up. But seemed ok. went to potty and went to bed lke she always did.

Our daughter left and came back 2hrs later and she had thrown up all over the place and could hardly walk and was panting.

I call my vet and he was going to meet my son inlaw at the vets.

Dave called me on his way and told me Tasha's heart stopped. I will never forget those words.

He took her to the vets. They are 99% sure she had a tumor in her stomach that we never knew about.

She was so full of life. Love to catch treats loved her belly rubbed.It was so soft.

I miss her so much. It was so hard to come home and not have her her wiggling and sniffing to see where we went.

My heart aches so much that i was not here. I feel so bad that i was delivering greys to start their new life and one of my owns life was ending.

She will be back home this week. I don't know if i can go and get her ashes. Please pray that we will be ok and that she knew we loved her and i am so sorry we were not here.

Tash would of been 12 this year

post-3825-1172531505.jpg

Edited by 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Tasha. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved friend. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart. Be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Tasha.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug I'm sure Tasha knew that she was a cherished family member, and understood that you were helping greyhounds but still loving her always. :heart I pray that you find the peace that your baby girl already has. :hope:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Tasha. Take comfort in knowing your little girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:weep:weep:weep:f_pink:f_pinkf_yellow

Oh Belinda...I am so sorry...My heart aches for you and Ray

words are just not enough...I wish I were closer...HUGS, HUGS and more hugs...

Tash will be waiting at the bridge...run free sweet girl..

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Guest PhillyPups

Belinda :bighug

It it so hard to lose one that seems so healthy so quickly. The only way I really handle it is to do what I do in honor of Runner and SugarBear, you can do it in honor of dear sweet Tasha. Sometimes it feels like they are leaning over my shoulder smiling at me. I know that words sound so trite right now, but remember the loving home you gave her and that she never had to question that she was loved, she knew cause you let her know. :bighug

What you were doing this weekend was so important to so many. Again for you :bighug

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious angel. Please take comfort in knowing that she was very happy with you and you gave her a wonderful life.

Godspeed sweet Tasha. Your family misses you so much.

p.s. Mom, when you're feeling up to it, could you post a pic of your angel.

Edited by argolola

I am so sorry for your loss! Tasha's pain has ended, but sadly yours begins. Take comfort in knowing she is pain free, happy and healthy up there with all our bridge babies. She would be pleased to know you were helping other greys get the kind of life you gave her. Cherish her memories! You are in our prayers.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

The Girls

I'm so sorry.

Run with the wind, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry for your sudden loss.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)