Good Night My Prince, Scrimage

Guest vahoundlover

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

:wub::f_red:cry1:gh_bow:gh_runner Run free and happy sweet boy....you were loved more than you will ever know....I hope you are :hope:candle whole again and playing with all the wonderful greys that went to the Bridge before you....I pray they were there to greet you.....

My heart is so heavy and will not be same because of this for a long time....

f_yellowf_yellow

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Scrimage's story was one of the saddest I've heard in a very long time. Rest well, sweet boy. You have a whole family who loves you here on GT.

Run free Sweetheart. You are loved by all of us. Godspeed sweet Angel. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Another Angel at the Bridge......Godspeed Scrimage :candle:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:brokenheartf_yellow My heart broke reading about Scrimage's journey. Although he might not have known love the past few years, he was surrounded by love in his final days.

Rest easy, Scrimage.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest poopsie1

My heart just hurts reading this. Thanks so much to Hope and Sara for the love and compassion you gave him during his final days. Run free, sweet Scrimage. You were loved so much by everyone here and you'll never be forgotten. :f_red

Guest argolola

I just can't stop thinking about Scrimage. At least he knew love at the end, thanks to his angels on Earth.

Edited by argolola

Guest greytlady

There have been many dogs that have come thru the group on their way to their forever homes. Some are only here a short time, others have to wait for the right family to come along. I love them all, but some are just special from the start. Scrimage was that sort of boy. I think he touched so many hearts, I know he did mine and Hope's. I will never know how he got in the shape he was in. He was adopted in November 2001, I hope he had some good years as a member of his family before he was discarded or forgotten, but then I don't know that that is what happened to him. So many questions with no answers.

Losing him was the hardest thing I have had to endure in a long time. I am the fixit person and it was devastating not to be able to fix him. The shelter worker told me he probably wouldn't live until I could get there, but I told her dead or alive he was coming home with me.

May he symbolize all those lost souls that in their last hours only want a soft word spoken, a loving hand on their body and a gentle guide to start them on their final journey.

Your body is renewed and your spirit remains strong, go with God Scrimage

:f_red:f_red:f_red

:grouphug I'm so sorry :(

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

My heart is still aching for Scrimage...I pray he is with God by his side and happy and jumping around playing with all the other beautiful greys there....

I'm so glad someone was there with Scrimage, that he was surrounded with love in his last hours. Thank you for being with him and for giving him the honour of loving him as a pet before he passed. :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves