Good Night My Prince, Scrimage

Guest vahoundlover

:f_white

You gave him exactly what he needed. :grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest vahoundlover
I still think of this boy several times a week when I come on Greytalk.

Scrimage, you are not forgotten sweet boy. :gh_run2

He is always on my mind....I woke up this morning, routine as usual..as I'm driving to work I start thinking about Doll and the things I miss most...and then the tears roll....because..I never got the chance to know what I would miss most about Scrimage..... :f_red

Guest GreyFox

I don't know Scrimage's story, but he was clearly a very special pup. I am feeling very sad for whatever happened to him, but joyful that he knew he was loved at the end and died surrounded by loving arms. His picture is very sweet ... breaks my heart.

Vahoundlover - you gave Scrimage what he needed most; while it wasn't for a long time, your love for him will go a long ways.

Run free sweet Scrimage. There are lots of friends to welcome you to the Bridge.