Good Night My Prince, Scrimage

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

You had me at "Hello"....I knew the moment I saw you, I loved you. :beatheart I am so sorry this has happened :weep ....I am angry, how could anyone treat you this way??? Your sweet face...so full of love and trust...How could anyone betray you?:weep I told you last night, I loved you...I told you, you had a home, and you do...with me, Allan and your sisters and brothers.. You died in my arms knowing that you were loved and you were in mommas arms. I told you all about the bridge...Jodie will have cake and lots of it for you...wait till you taste that yummy cake..

Dolly, Andy, Little Bit, Peepers and all the bridge kids will be there for you. Tell the we all love them and miss them. Scooby will meet you......tell him, his momma loves him. Don't be afraid my sweet boy...no one will EVER hurt you again...you are safe...you will never be forgotten...forever in my heart..

Godspeed my love, you will be missed but never forgotten. :f_red

adoptiondogs028.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaotic1

Gosh now i am crying again.... poor little guy. You died with love, I really wish you could have had the opportunity to live with love!!! Run free sweetie!!

run with the angels baby......

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest PhillyPups

Run free with the angels sweet boy. You are truly loved.

When you get to the bridge, if you feel a gentle goose and turn around and see the sweetest blue fawn girl you ever laid eyes on, smiling at you, wearing her ears like a crown, with a handsome studly brindle boy by her side, please tell Runner and SugarBear their mommy loves them and misses them so.

Scrimage, you were so mistreated, but in the end, you are truly loved, you have touched many hearts and souls, and thanks to Sara and Hope, you left feeling the love and hearing words of love. Peace handsome boy.

The heavens will be bright tonight. Scrimmage you will live with us all. I am sorry it ended like this. In the end you had a place to rest your sweet head. Thank you to all who faught so hard for Scrimmage. What a beautiful boy. His eyes....

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:cry1:cry1:cry1

this is just breaking my heart :sad1:sad1

thank you, Hope and Sara, for showing this sweet boy the love he so much deserved.

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway