Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Jenn.... I'm so so sorry. I am just heartbroken for you. :grouphug

I wish I could find the words.... But they escape me right now. I'm just so sorry... my thoughts are with you. :grouphug

:sad1

Oh Psycho :grouphug I am so sorry. If love could have kept Tig here he would have lived to be a hundred. I wish I could give you more than a cyber hug. Because of your amazing photograpy (though it would be hard to go wrong with such a gorgeous subject) and funny stories, I feel like I knew Tigger. His name was so perfect for him because he truly was one of a kind.

We WILL see you later Tiggy :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I am so very sorry..... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

:f_white What incredibly sad news Jen. I haven't been on GT much lately, and I had no idea what had unfolded until I saw the title of this post. Sending love and hugs to you. :grouphug
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

OH Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear about Tigger.

The Heavens above have some very special angels up there looking over us.

Tigger honey you Mom is hurting, please send her a gentle hug from the heavens above, she needs it sweetie :wub:

Jenn :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I'm very sorry to hear about Tigger. I didn't have computer access all weekend and was hoping for good news when I got back online.

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza