Guest Heehoo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for your unexpected loss......

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Oh Hilda I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking. Run fast and free to all of our Angels Sweetheart...you are so loved and missed. :f_red:grouphug:cry1

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my thread regarding my loss of Pegasus.

I was telling Cynde last night on our way back from having his funeral, at that hour of the morning I had no one to talk to...no one to turn to during. Being alone with him was very stressful, but surreal. I was in fact, the true love of his life.

I told her it was so comforting to have friends on Greytalk to turn to even if it was in writing. I am just overwhelmed at the responses...it is so comforting.

Pegasus meant the world to me...we had a very rocky road about 2 years ago...but I assured him that I was not going to give up on him, I would not leave him & I would be with him until the end.

He had a very sweet, southern gentleman nature about him. We laughed when I told her he went to the bathroom just for me before he came in the house & died. He actually made it easy for me by not lingering here on earth....however being 85 lbs, I pulled a rib loose preparing him for burial. I'm sure he'd wag his tail up & down about that.

The most ironic thing about this...in February I changed my call name on Greytalk to Gogh4It...and Tuesday I sent Jeff an email & asked him to change it back to Snowy8. Wednesday morning, I became the mommy of 8 again.

I have missed him so much today...especially during feeding & turn out...there's an extra bowl & I'm missing a doggie when they come in. Last night Gogh & BuyCut slept very close to me, to let me know I was still protected...neither slept in Pegasus' spot either. During feeding I set Banker's bowl down in the area Pegasus always ate in, he was a little hesitant to eat, but then realized Pegs wasn't there & went ahead with dinner.

Jack was the one I was worried about though...he looked for both Pegs & Gogh the 2 weeks they were in the hospital & I was afraid he would mourn Pegs...but I think because Jack was in the room with Pegasus when he died...I think it helped him understand that Pegasus had crossed the bridge.

I just want to say in closing that you all have made me feel so much love & support during the awful time. I've always felt it was important to respond to someone's post when their "loved one" dies...even a vase of flowers, a smiley face can make a person feel so much better during this time. I appreciate each of you & the special PM's have been so sweet & loving.

Thank you Greytalkers!

Hilda & the family of Flying Pegasus

022744c9.jpg

Edited by Snowy8

Oh no , not Pegs. :cry1 Hilda, I am so very sorry. I was stunned to read this. Run free swet Pegasus, you were so loved and will always be remembered here on greytalk. Send mommy a sign from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :gh_run:f_red:f_red

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greytgirl

Im so so sorry for your loss...but he will be waiting at rainbow bridge with a big smile as all happy Greyts do :colgate

He was so lucky to be at home with his mummy when he fell asleep, my thoughts are with you :gh_run2 run free Pegasus x

I am so sorry. :grouphug Run fast as the wind sweet boy. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest TheStylishHound

Godspeed sweet boy. He was greated by all the others who have gone to the bridge and is now running and playing. I am so sorry for your loss.