Shazam

Guest Angie626

there's a new star up in the heaven's tonite, her name is Shazam :angel

so sorry for your loss!!! :f_red

I loved the poem at the top -- probably one of the most moving things I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it, and thank you for letting us become part of Shazam's life, even if from afar.

your girl is happy and romping pain-free now.... :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

Tears are flowing freely as I read your beautiful tribute. You have your very own angel now. Shazam knows how much you love her, and you always will. May God bless you and dry every tear.

See you later, Shazam.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

I am so sorry. She knows how much you love her. Sending prayer to help you thru this hard time.

run free sweet Shazam.

Edited by 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest Gogh4It

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss of Shazam.

I know how you feel about not being there when they cross. I know you wanted to be the last person she saw when she closed her eyes, but she saw you when she did close her eyes....

She is there, snuggled warmly in your heart. She will never leave you.

Hilda

Edited by Gogh4It

Great quote...sad times...I am so sorry for your loss. Please dont be so hard on yourself about not being there, thats probably the way she wanted it...she didnt want you to see her go that way....shes running free and healthy now and looking down on you smiling :f_pink

Guest GiJenn51

What a fitting tribute. Perfect, just perfect.

I know Shazam will be waiting for you. Just I am sure of the tears on my own face are of both sorrow, and a certain thankfulness that he is where he needs to be right now. It took me years to believe that phrase. But I am certain of it now.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry1:bighug

Somewhere over the rainbow, a beautiful sleek shiny girl is running and leaping and playing in the sunshine ... and hoping her momma knows that everything is all right now.

You are right. Even 50 years would not be enough.

Wishing you peace and beautiful memories.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry for your loss. There can be no number of years that is long enough to be with our loved ones, we just have to know that we loved them the very best that we could when they were here and that the love will continue after they are gone. As does the love you have for Shazam and she for you.

Peace to all, and I hope your happy memories soon bring you smiles. :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves