Missing Buddy From Pasadena

Guest KoalaQ

Guest KoalaQ

You can read about the situation in the Amber Alert section under Buddy Missing from Pasadena, MD

Thanks to all of you in the united prayers.

:f_red

Guest shadesofgrey

:( This is a sad ending to a heartwarming and heartbreaking story. Many people have been aware of Buddy, the greyhound lost in Pasadena, Md since January. Today's sad news is that Buddy's body has been found. I am hoping that he is at the Bridge sleeping comfortably, finally. No fear, no hunger, no pain.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for him, sent positive thoughts, and kept him on your mind. A special Thank You goes out to all the searchers, posters, etc. etc. involved in trying to bring Buddy home. His "parents" were notified before anything was posted here on Greytalk. Our hugs go out to them.

If you want to read the details of his being found, please refer to the Buddy thread in Amber Alert.

We love you Buddy!

Guest DaffyToons

:weep Oh, no!! Tears are falling for sweet Buddy. My heart breaks yet again. :brokenheart:sad1

Fly free, sweet Buddy. You had so many people pulling for you, and now you can run and play in peace, without fear, at the Bridge.

Godspeed, sweet Buddy . . . .

Oh, no! I had a bad feeling this afternoon, when we were trying to contact him... Tears were just streaming down my face...

Well, he's Gone Home, now, poor guy. He's at peace, no more fear.

Kudos to all who carried the torch for so long.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

:(:(:( Oh Buddy Sweetheart...I am so sorry. Run free at the Bridge. You are loved and sadly missed. Please visit your family in their dreams and send rainbows from time to time. I know that all of our Angels were there to greet you at the Bridge. :f_red:grouphug:grouphug God Bless all the searchers and Buddy's family. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:weep:brokenheart:f_red

My heart is breaking for Buddy and for those who searched for weeks on end hoping to have a good ending to this story. Be at peace, Buddy.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest DaffyToons

:cry1 After 57 pages of posts in the Amber Alert Forum regarding the awesome coordination and efforts made at capturing Buddy since he had gotten loose in January, my heart is breaking again. I have read every word of every post. Words cannot describe my sorrow. :brokenheart

Fly free, dear Buddy! You can now enjoy your days on a soft, fluffy cloud in a world without fear.

Godspeed, sweet Buddy . . . .

How heartbreaking. :brokenheart This precious soul is finally "home" in the loving care of all our Bridge angels. Godspeed, sweet Buddy. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Tears for Buddy - after all the hopes and hard work, such a sad ending.

We all feel as if we knew him and he was one of our own.

My heart goes out to his family - may they find comfort for their breaking

hearts and also to all those who worked so hard to find him -

your hearts are also heavy at this moment.

:f_red:f_pink:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest VaGreymom

My heart goes out to all of you who put so much of your heart and soul into finding Buddy. This story really breaks my heart, but it is so wonderful to see how you all came together day after day to search for him. You never gave up and for that I am grateful.

Rest in Peace Sweet Buddy, you are truly loved.

f_yellow