Missing Buddy From Pasadena

Guest KoalaQ

Every day I would check the Amber Alert for news of all the lost dogs. I had such high hopes that Buddy would be found. I am so sad and sorry for the loss of Buddy. Buddy, you are an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest how888

My heart just broke when I read this tonight.I watched this for so long and prayed so hard.Oh sweet Buddy,run free now with all of our bridge angels 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow" until we all meet n greet one more time. Send your family a sign soon. We all prayed so hard Buddy,maybe they did work.You were found and we all know you are up there over that rainbow.Godspeed. :gh_run:gh_run:f_red:f_red You left pawprints on all of our hearts sweet angel.

Buddy how I loved you as though you were my own as did all of the searchers who so wanted to find you and get you on your very own comfy couch. For whatever reason it was not meant to be, there was another plan for you. I meat some wonderful people and made some great friends. Our hearts will heal over time but you will never be forgotten, never..... I hope you are at peace and enjoying all the love, treats and fun your heart could ever desire at the rainbow bridge. Until we all meet again...

Love and ear scritches :blush

:gh_run:angelwings:angel:gh_run

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest KoalaQ

Still missing you very much. I know your happy and compfortable now, however I miss seeing the flyers, admitting that your really gone just hurts.

Play free sweet Buddy......

:gh_bow:gh_run:gh_bow:ghplaybow:gh_bow

Guest Dianne

I got my sign from Buddy today!

When I lose someone I love, I am often visited by a bird. Not just a common bird but one that stands out so that I can't miss it.

Today I went down to Pasadena to find and pull flyers. It was the first time I had been down there since I got the news that Buddy had went to the bridge. I found quite a few and was tearful while pulling them from the poles. I managed to remain composed until someone hollared out of their vehicle "hey, did you find him?" Then the lump in my throat grew to the size of a golf ball and I just shook my head to indicate no. I could not answer. The guy seemed to understand and said he was sorry.

When I got home I was at my computer e-mailing some of the other people involved in the search. I was seeking comfort as well as wanting to give it to those who may need it. There was a little tap, tap, tap at the window right behind my computer monitor. Then a flurry of wings and tap, tap, tap. The most beautiful little yellow bird was looking at me through the window and hopping up and down. I made eye contact with him and then he fluttered off.

I like to think it was our Buddy or a messenger sent from him to let me know he's fine. His soul is free to fly.

Dianne Broussard

Guest BrockGusDad

...  I managed to remain composed until someone hollared out of their vehicle "hey, did you find him?"  Then the lump in my throat grew to the size of a golf ball and I just shook my head to indicate no.  I could not answer.  The guy seemed to understand and said he was sorry.

...  The most beautiful little yellow bird was looking at me through the window and hopping up and down.  I made eye contact with him and then he fluttered off.

I like to think it was our Buddy or a messenger sent from him to let me know he's fine.  His soul is free to fly.

Dianne Broussard

1407165[/snapback]

Dianne, as difficult as it is for all of us, I know the effect on those closely involved in the search. We all know in our hearts that Buddy is now in that better place. I pray that all of you will soon find the peace you so richly deserve.

When I got home I was at my computer e-mailing some of the other people involved in the search.  I was seeking comfort as well as wanting to give it to those who may need it.  There was a little tap, tap, tap at the window right behind my computer monitor.  Then a flurry of wings and tap, tap, tap.  The most beautiful little yellow bird was looking at me through the window and hopping up and down.  I made eye contact with him and then he fluttered off.

I like to think it was our Buddy or a messenger sent from him to let me know he's fine.  His soul is free to fly.

Dianne Broussard

1407165[/snapback]

Thank you Dianne, it's still so very difficult to believe Buddy is no longer with us but your post did bring a slight (even though sad) smile to my face. Dear sweet Buddy we all loved you so, soar free and high............... :blush

Praying for all the missing greys!