Legman

Guest CarolynS

Guest CarolynS

Honestly, I can't believe that I have something to post in this forum. Just last week, my "kids" seemed so young and spunky. However, through tears, I must share that Legman crossed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

He was only ill for a day and I'm still not sure what happened, but I am eternally thankful that I was able to share 5 wonderful years with him and I was there to hold him and hug him and to say good-bye when my gentle, innocent boy decided to cross over.

Even though the ground is frozen here, Andrew brought him home from the vet for me and buried him in the midst of our wild roses. I can see him from almost every room in the house and it makes it a little less painful to know that he is still very close.

Edited by CarolynS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest opdiva1

Sorry to hear of Legman's parting... and a big :grouphug to Andrew for taking the time to find the perfect spot, regardless of the weather. Goes to show Legman was blessed to have you both in his life, even if it was short...

~Andrea

I'm so terribly sorry. :grouphugf_yellow Run free, Legman.:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

:f_pink:f_pink But cheers for the wonderful years y'all shared. May your roses always be beautiful and full.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm sorry you've lost your boy, and so fast.

Godspeed, Legman.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. Legman was much loved and I'm sure he knew that.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16