Legman

Guest CarolynS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreyhoundTrish
:f_pink I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I know how heart-breaking this must be. Please know that we are all here for you, sending warm thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Godspeed sweet boy.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

:f_pink:weep

So sorry for your loss. Austin went suddenly last week. He will be there to greet Legman.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

My deepest sympathy. I know that there are no words to comfort you at this time but know that I am thinking of you and your family and that my prayers are with you. One thing is for sure...Our Angels were there to embrace Legman when he arrived at the Bridge...Run free and young once again Legman. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:( I'm so sorry, what a shock! Run free sweet boy!

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I'm so sorry for your loss. :brokenheart:grouphug

Godspeed, sweet Legman... you're with the angels now.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm really sorry to hear of you sudden loss :cry1:f_red

Nighty night Legman. Enjoy the great company up there whilst you wait for your Mummy :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Honestly, I can't believe that I have something to post in this forum.  Just last week, my "kids" seemed so young and spunky.  However, through tears, I must share that Legman crossed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

He was only ill for a day and I'm still not sure what happened, but I am eternally thankful that I was able to share 5 wonderful years with him and I was there to hold him and hug him and to say good-bye when my gentle, innocent boy decided to cross over.

Even though the ground is frozen here, Andrew brought him home from the vet for me and buried him in the midst of our wild roses.  I can see him from almost every room in the house and it makes it a little less painful to know that he is still very close.

1294708[/snapback]

Honestly, I can't believe that I have something to post in this forum.  Just last week, my "kids" seemed so young and spunky.  However, through tears, I must share that Legman crossed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

He was only ill for a day and I'm still not sure what happened, but I am eternally thankful that I was able to share 5 wonderful years with him and I was there to hold him and hug him and to say good-bye when my gentle, innocent boy decided to cross over.

Even though the ground is frozen here, Andrew brought him home from the vet for me and buried him in the midst of our wild roses.  I can see him from almost every room in the house and it makes it a little less painful to know that he is still very close.

1294708[/snapback]

We lost our "Valerie " on 02/17/05.........after a very breif illness.We feel your pain.

Valerie & Legman together running free over the bridge.free of pain.

Godspeed