I Never Got A Chance To Post

ChiliDog

I signed up as a member about 1 month ago and was going to tell you all about our beloved Ricochet. I never even got a chance to post 1 message about him. I had such plans to tell you all about him. His gotcha day was July 17th 2004. His birthday is Dec. 21st. He would have been 5. We had him for 4 months. He was diagnosed with a malignant tumor of the spine 2 days ago and we made the heart-wrenching decision to let him pass with dignity yesterday. We miss him terribly.

Run free, Ricochet, your field of cookies is waiting for you.

Donna & Klaus

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm sorry you had such a brief time together, but at least Ricochet got to experience a loving home for the remainder of his days. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Maybe when you are ready, you'll be able to tell us all about Ricochet. When you are, we would all love to hear about him.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

We would love to help keep him alive in our memories. Please share yours.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

My heartfelt sympathy and may your treasured memories comfort you at this time.We're here for you night and day.Run free sweet one."Somewhere Over The Rainbow" til we all meet n greet one more time. :f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run .........Just believe.

Guest raptorannie

i can fully understand the extreme grief you are going through - please let us know more about your sweet boy when you feet strong enough. know there are many thoughts with you.

I do sympathise so very much. :cry1 It's so hard to fall in love with a greyhound and lose them so quickly.

We took in a senior ex-brood bitch a couple of years ago and only a week later were told she had kidney failure when she went in to be spayed (they didn't do the op). We had Susan for five months, and she became so ill I asked for a referral to the nearest vet school - and she had kidney cancer with secondaries in her lungs and DIC. Poor Susan. She never came home - there would have been no point in subjecting her to the extra journey - she was past helping and we let her go. And it broke my heart.

I did post about her in the few months we had her, but I've posted quite a lot since we lost her, too. I couldn't bring myself to speak about her for some time, but it became easier and it does keep their memory alive, so I would encourage you to do the same. We'd like to hear about Ricochet, bless his heart.

:bighug:f_pink

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy...run free with the wind sweetie. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.