Shari Has Passed

iluvgreys

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, Jeannie. This is very sad news, I had hoped Shari's improvement meant more time. :sad1 Run free, sweet Shari!

Shannon, Sydney, and Stewart

Edited by Valencia

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

I am so sorry.

Run free sweet Shari, and keep a little eye out for your mom. :hope:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

GOD SPEED

Run free sweet little girl

May you run pain free and enjoy playing with all our hounds have passed on to the bridge.

Gentle hugs for you Jeannie

Tears on this side of the ocean for the loss of your sweet Shari :cry1:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Godspeed Shari

Run free of pain!

My sympathies for the loss of Shari. I was really hoping you were in the clear!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Kalagreymom

So sorry to hear of your loss. Remember how you loved Shari and she loved you and take comfort from the happy times you shared together.

Thea

Guest Greymom

Run free sweet Shari. You were very loved and will be terribly missed. You have a lot of friends at the Bridge to keep you company until we all meet again. :f_white

Guest how888

What a beautiful tribute to the Divine Ms.Shari. It sounds like she was truly divine in many ways and taught many life lessons in which many will pick up who came in contact with her.They give such unconditional love and leave that void in our hearts,but I know she's up there with the best watching over you.A true Divine Angel, for sure.My heartfelt sympathy, I feel for you and with you. Run free sweet Shari, find Howie and run like the wind. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink