Shari Has Passed

iluvgreys

February 1990 to June 12, 2004

The Divine Ms. Shari was gently released to the Bridge this afternoon, after suffering a sudden onset of very acute pain, with total blockage of circulation to the left front leg. The vet feels that she may have thrown a stroke or that a piece of cervical disc may have dislodged blocking the nerves and blood flow. :( She is now free from pain and suffering. I was so honored and blessed to share her last two years of loving and life lessons. She was a wise little girl… taught me much about taking time to smell the flowers, notice the clouds, enjoy a lovely spot of sunshine, the importance of taking naps, the ecstasy of ear rubs, and the joy of special treats. Burpdog biscuits were her favorite by far. I hope she finds some in heaven. She was filled with determination and courage, and was so very adaptable, taking changes in stride like a trooper. She leaves a big whole in my heart and home, and will be remembered forever. :beatheart I know that my precious Sandee has met her at the Bridge, and will guide her through this transition. :angelwings Godspeed, my sweet baby girl. :heart:heart:heart

This was the last photo I took of my two girls… sharing the futon together, with Shari in her jammies. :wub:

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your loss. That was a beautiful tribute to Shari. She was very lucky to have you in her life. My prayers are with you in your time of grief.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know that she isn't hurting any longer. Also remember that you did everything that you could for her and what a Greyt long life she had with you.

f_yellowf_yellow:weep:grouphug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Shari. What a beautiful girl she was. I'm crying with you.

You gave her a wonderful life and she knew she was loved. It's so hard to let them go. I believe she's in good company and that we will be with them again.

Godspeed, sweet girl.

I'm so sorry.

Of course there are Burpdog biscuits in heaven. Burpdogs and every other kind of treat a dog could ever want, and always enough.

She will give you time to grieve for her, but then she will be watching to make sure you remember what she taught you -- beautiful lessons from a beautiful girl.

Go with God, Shari.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest bona60

She was wonderful and you have so many good memories and pictures as she now runs free in perfect health being looked after by St. Francis. Sam

Oh Jeannie I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Shari. I know she and Sandee are running circles around each other at the bridge. I consider myself blessed to have gotten to meet your precious Shari. You are in my thoughts and prayers I hope you and your fur family are all ok.

THUMBpost-15-1087087578.jpg

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest HHDesigns

What a sweet girl -- so sorry... our adoption kennel lost one this morning too, so probably Frayser was at the rainbow bridge to meet Ms. Shari. My prayers are with you...

Guest Snowy8

Jeanne, I got this beautiful card this week from some friends of mine from church in remembrance of my mom who passed away last weekend. I want to share with you what it says. When I read it, I thought of all of us who have lost a loved one...being our precious puppers.

When our hearts are saddened by the loss of one we love, the courage that we truly need comes only from above. But may you find some comfort at this time you're going through, just knowing many thoughts and prayers are always there with you.

Sometimes people who have not lost a loved one puppers, cannot understand our pain...but remember those of us on Greytalk have been there & we share your pain.

:gh_lay:f_red

Guest Snowy8

Jeanne, that is a precious picture of them sleeping. You should submit that for the calendar at your adoption kennel & if they don't have one, send it to Jan...we can use it this year on ours.

"Burpdog biscuits were her favorite by far. I hope she finds some in heaven"

I am so very sorry for your loss. Yes, Burpdog biscuits are in heaven I believe!! How blessed we are all for having our puppers for the amount of time that GOD feels wee need them. Shari was so loved by you and you by her that I know in my heart we will all see our beloved puppers and critters again. Until we all meet again.........

May you rest in peace sweet Shari, how you will be missed.

Hugs!

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest KyGrey

I am so sorry for your loss of Shari. (Her name is spelled like my cousin's name). Of course there are Burpdog biscuits at the bridge. Run free sweet Shari.

Oh I am so sorry. I can not stop crying. Again God needed yet another "Special Angel" today. I have alerted my Angels to help Sandee show Shari around the Bridge.

My deepest sympathy.

Run with the wind sweet Shari.

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Shari. f_yellow:grouphug:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest auntiesara

We were shocked amd heartbroken to hear of the loss of Shari after she had been improving recently. I know that Sandee is helping her. I truly believe we WILL see them again.

Sara and Charlie