iluvgreys

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry for your loss... :(

Run free sweetheart.. :angelwings

Hugz to you.. :f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Wonderful tribute to your baby girl! I'm sure she ran into my Sandy on the way in and they're up there setting everyone straight as we speak.

Sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. She had a long life.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Guest mleg2001

I am so sorry, I hope the good memories and laughs you shared with with your girl Shari brings to you some comfort in your time of grief. :f_red:grouphug

Shari, you will be missed by many! :heart

Yes, indeed. Little Girl touched many many lives and hearts. At show & tells, people often thought she was the youngest... :rolleyes: Maybe it was her bright eyes and enthusiasm for cookies and scritches. ;) She was usually the last dog standing when all others were crashed out. When folks would ask about longevity, it was wonderful to point out this precious 14 year old as a shining example. :) Thank you, Greytalkers, for your lovely words of comfort and empathy. My heart has felt very fragile lately. :brokenheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest sherpays

So heartbreaking...Godspeed little girl, and may God allow your wounds...Ilvugreys...to heal gracefully, in due time. So, very sorry. :f_red