Satin

Guest azgreyluver

Guest azgreyluver

Our sweet Satin fell ill and suffered a stroke on Friday. Due to complications from the stroke she was in pain. We helped her from her pain and to the bridge yesterday. We feel very blessed to have had the time we did with her.

Godspeed my girl

fb956c13.jpg

I'm so sorry, Alexandra. My sympathy to you and your family. I remember when you adopted Satin and how excited you were. She was much loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so very sorry, Alexandra. I remember when you adopted your beautiful girl. She knew all the love and comfort she ever could have wanted with you. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Lori

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful girl! Hugs to you and your family.

Godspeed, Satin. You made a difference while you were here, girlie, and you'll be very much missed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

You have my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your sweet girl. Time is always too short. :( May you always feel her love in your heart. Godspeed Satin. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.