of the gift that you seek,
to this elf you should speak!

The supply chain’s a wreck
but halls must be decked,
so tracking we will check
to view your gift’s trek!

:xmas

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could do this in rhyme

But I  think I would never find time. ;)

A package is seemingly late....

So for it's arrival we'll wait....

When something does come,

The news I will share some...

(As of Monday, Dec. 6)

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

P.S. In looking at my USPS upcoming deliveries...

there is one pending package that was mailed from Ringoes, NJ on Nov. 23.

I even have the tracking number...Tracking Number: 9505513404811327388555

The package sender should go into USPS and ask the system for updates... and then ask for updates to be sent to them... 

I occasionally have this problem when I ship fleece jackets... basically, for some reason the package has been set aside... and is probably in a post office... so regular and frequent inquiries about a delayed package... at some point, someone has to respond and/or look for it... this is our theory. I have started in quiring on my end... they can inquire, too.... 

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

The last time the package was "touched" and scanned in the system was Nov. 27. It hasn't been delivered... it's stuck somewhere. But when it was scanned on Nov. 27, there is no location indicated... It's not that far from most of New Jersey to Delaware....

We have had some pretty crazy things happen to shipments.

Fingers crossed that Santa's package arrives.

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

So, here is the Tues/Wed update (you can tell Santa...)... I don't know who Santa is, but I have the informed delivery option with USPS. And there was a package on my dashboard that was mailed on that same day... which has not yet arrived (same info I knew). Mon. night I asked for the updates to be sent to me... then I checked on Tues am and pm. Tues pm I asked for updates to be sent to yet another email address... and I did the Missing Package form on line (because it was mailed on Nov. 23) (You can do this without the address of the sender.. I have the tracking number and my address.) ...... miraculously, within half an hour of that... I get an email update that my package has now arrived at another location... and this am, supposedly it has arrived at another distribution center... but they have assigned an expected delivery time...

Expected Delivery byTHURSDAY9 DECEMBER2021by
9:00pm 

Status

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

December 8, 2021 at 4:03 am

JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

We will see.... it's not out of the woods yet... I'll still hold my breath. Between my shipping jackets and my husband shipping soy candles... unfortunately, we have seen this happen before... and that's the route we usually take... bombard the system with requests for updates... 

Cheers-

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Packing for a craft show this morning... but this just hit my email account... the package has not arrived yet.

Dec. 9, 9pm came and went. After languishing somewhere, it showed up in two different NJ distribution centers... then fell off the report again... 

this am...

Hello Carol Beck,

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in MIAMI FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 11, 2021 at 5:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I could not make this up. This is pretty ridiculous.  This priority package has now been en route for 18 days.

Can you please tell my Santa person that I will let you all know when it arrives... hoping it eventually finds its way to Wilmington Delaware. 

Back to getting the vehicle loaded...

Happy Holidays!

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

7 hours ago, celbee said:

Packing for a craft show this morning... but this just hit my email account... the package has not arrived yet.

Dec. 9, 9pm came and went. After languishing somewhere, it showed up in two different NJ distribution centers... then fell off the report again... 

this am...

Hello Carol Beck,

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in MIAMI FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 11, 2021 at 5:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I could not make this up. This is pretty ridiculous.  This priority package has now been en route for 18 days.

Can you please tell my Santa person that I will let you all know when it arrives... hoping it eventually finds its way to Wilmington Delaware. 

Back to getting the vehicle loaded...

Happy Holidays!

I mailed a package, last year, to Pennsylvania from Delaware.  It went to New Jersey and then to Fargo North Dakota before it was re-delivered to Pennsylvania.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Message delivered
unlike your gift. :blink:
Were I in Florida
I'd give it a lift.

Sorry it's taking 
the scenic route.
When it arrives,
give me a shout!

:reindeer 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Oh, my! That sounds like the trip my dog food went on earlier this year w/Amazon. Plus the problems we have with substitute carriers...But keep on their tails, they'll relent eventually!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

It made it from Miami to Royal Palm FL on Sunday ... then the locations disappeared and there were no posts for a couple of days. Now the post has no location, but says "your package will be delivered later than expected but it is en route to its destination".:lol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Too bad it won't collect bumper stickers from all those places it's visiting! :airmail

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Newsflash!! The package just arrived by carrier pigeon.... Only 23 days en route-- to travel less than a 100 miles...

Dear Santa, we will open and take pics!!! (Dog Mommy has to do zoom calls!)

Carol and Lucky

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

:thumbs-up

🦇

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.