Where to purchase meds online?

If you purchase your pup's (or kitty's) meds on line, who do you purchase from?

Thanks

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Just be aware, if you purchase meds online and it comes from outside the country, it could take WEEKS longer to get to you due to the supply chain issues.  Don't order something critical that you need in a few days, because you often don't know the real shipping time until it's too late.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

use google shopping and get your prices. allivet always meets the competitor's price, so call and speak to a person. they also have free shipping coupons. 

i tried chewy since i did find a good price and a 20% coupon on top of that. between sending the rx down and they needed to ask the vet a question, it took over 3 weeks! allivet is faster. the question was silly, it was for heartworm meds, and my vet specified the weight, but they wanted the color on the box-?? i figured i would give chewy a try, eh-eh. 

for other drugs, such as Zofran which tends to be $$$ unless you strike it right i just used google shopping. that one drug is cheaper at the vet. always get their prices.

Maybe your vet is like mine and will match whatever price you find online.  Which is helpful and annoying at the same time.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I can always find a coupon for EntirelyPets Pharmacy, which usually makes them the cheaper than Chewy. They are slower than Chewy but faster than I'd imagine it would be from overseas. I'm not comfortable ordering drugs from overseas.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).