Skin Color Changes - Light Fawn

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has a grey with changing skin color ? My new fawn girl, a very light color,is very light skinned and every once in awhile she gets very dark on her stomach and inner rear legs. I have had bleeders before so this occasionally worries me. It does not seem to bother her at all. She currently is recovering from a broken hock but no longer on any meds.I'd post a pic but doesn't appear to be a way to do that. I am new to this forum

Edited by SerenityHounds

Yes, a lot of us with fawn or red dogs notice that their skin darkens, especially as the weather warms up. This thread should reassure you (and I just noticed it was posted exactly one year ago!): http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/322801-so-the-dog-is-purple-now

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Yes. They do tan if left out in the sun as much as they want, and can burn too. They will also blush/flush if they get excited or exercise.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly