What Kind Of Sunblock?

Jefferson spent a good chunk of time outside gardening today. Hes blowing his coat and his butt is newly bald, andplusalso red. Legs are pinkish. Im a neglectful mom.

My others didnt have this problem. What kind of sunblock is safe and preferably easy? Spray on for kids? Oh he licks. A lot. Anything that gets put on him is eventually going down his throat.

Yeah. Spray on baby sun block is what we used. Test it first though to check for any individual reaction.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

• 3 weeks later...

Agree kid's spray-on. But more importantly you are NOT a neglectful mom. Stuff happens, it's FINE. I was in TN a month ago babysitting my niece and nephew and FORCED them to be outside (they really like their computers) and they got sun-burned. OOPS!!!! I didn't realize how warm the sun was there. They lived. They next day, I made them use sun-block before I forced them outside again.

I was also shocked the first time I had a grey sunburn. Crazy girl liked to roach in the yard with her nekkid belly. Oops. Lesson learned. I never had heard of a DOG getting sunburn.