Whose Is Ready For Mountain Hounds 2018?

Maddiesmom

Does anyone need a room at the Sydney James? I have a Creekside room, 2 queen beds available. text me at 704-576-2129 if interested. I will be posting this on FB as well.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

The schedule has been posted to the website. https://www.gfncmountainhounds.com/schedule/

Seminars are posted as well. We are waiting on descriptions for a couple of these, will update when complete. https://www.gfncmountainhounds.com/event/seminars/

As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Just a reminder if you need a room, let me know. I currently have two Creekside. One is King bed and one is 2 Queen beds. I will be releasing these to the general public May 7th. Would rather have a greyhound person in these then someone who is not part of the event.

I still have room to share, arriving late Thursday and leaving Sunday. You can have any or all days.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I'm hopeing to arrive late afternoon. It's a 7 1/2 drive for us plus an hour time difference. Tennessee is a long state.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I used to live in Memphis, parents in central Virginia, I hear ya!

Room to share is still available for anyone interested. I'm not on FB, so contact me here.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

The 2018 T-shirt by Skinny Hounds Design is AWESOME! If you did not include a t-shirt on your registration send us a message to add a t-shirt. Order by May 7th and we cannot guarantee a shirt after that date.
We only order a few shirts to sell at the event. Don't miss out and order today! Order goes in on May 8th.
Adult color is Tweed and Youth shirts are Chocolate.

Tshirt%20image%20MH18.jpg

Three rooms available at Sidney James.

Creekside-2 double beds
Creekside-queen-smoking room
Courtside-2 double-UPSTAIRS
If you need a room reply to post and I will reach out to you.

Looking for a unique adventure during your visit to Gatlinburg for Mountain Hounds? You can take a "make a mug" class at Fowler's Clay Works. Experience an educational hands on class and several weeks later you can anticipate your mug in the mail in the glaze color of your choice. (If you made a mug last year you can make a bowl this year.)

The class is $40.00 and will be offered several times during the week.

Fowler's Clay Works is located at 1402 E Parkway, Gatlinburg TN. In the shopping area across from Glades Road at Traffic Light 3A. Phone 865-412-1003

​Sign up using SignUp Genuis https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f4ba9ad23abf49-fowlers1

This was A LOT of fun!

Hi houndz and humans

It's me Millie here to update u on the countdown. We are now under a month til Mountain Hounds 2018. To be exact we have 27 days. Who is ready? Mommy says she is and so I am. Got to run as I need to count my pennies to see how much I will have for vending, silent auction and ice cream on the bounds on parade walk and TOYS FOR ME! (But don't tell my Mommy about the toys. It's a secret. As I can con my Mom to buy me stuff by putting on my sad dog eyes look lol)

I'll be back soon .

Millie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Even though I registered I am afraid I won't be able to come. My 87 year old Mom fell in March and fractured her pelvis. She spent a month in a rehab place. She now has to use a walker and with her dementia she thinks she can just get up and do everything she used to do. She isn't able to comprehend and remember that she has a big fall risk. She needs to be watched all the time. I had hoped I could make the trip one last time but I can't.

I know I should be grateful she is still with us (I am) but I am still really bummed about missing this event. I will have one of my friends pick up my goody bag for me.

Even though I registered I am afraid I won't be able to come. My 87 year old Mom fell in March and fractured her pelvis. She spent a month in a rehab place. She now has to use a walker and with her dementia she thinks she can just get up and do everything she used to do. She isn't able to comprehend and remember that she has a big fall risk. She needs to be watched all the time. I had hoped I could make the trip one last time but I can't.

I know I should be grateful she is still with us (I am) but I am still really bummed about missing this event. I will have one of my friends pick up my goody bag for me.

Jan - I have been reading your posts about your Mom's fall and about your eye surgery. Keeping good thoughts for you. We will miss you and Carter.

18 more days. Buddy and Princess say that they are ready. Princess was there 2 years ago but for Buddy this will be a new experience.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Beware of this greyhound speedbump! I'm packing a suitcase for Hada, my new old podenco maneta, so she can join me this year. Mazy and iggy Charlie will be staying home with dad.

30711984_2048150492176711_67664398520586

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I hope you are ready to hustle, Nana Hada! And Ducky, you are gonna hafta bring a brochure for her, cos everyone is going to want one after they see her! :hehe

I hope you are ready to hustle, Nana Hada! And Ducky, you are gonna hafta bring a brochure for her, cos everyone is going to want one after they see her! :hehe

Yes! I was already thinking I want to get a picture with her! :beatheart

I have 3 rooms at the Sidney James Mountain Lodge that are available. Let me know by Wednesday if you need a room. After that they will be open to the general public.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everbody

It's me MiLie. 8 more days. Can youz believe it? I is so excited

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]