Sniffing

Our two girls have now lived together since May 2017. They get along great - Bella doesn't play and I think Gracie wishes she would but there are no snarks over food, space, etc and Bella has perked up significantly since Gracie came to live with us. The only thing I find strange is that they are always sniffing each others' butts! This just strikes me as a little odd - I get why dogs do it when the first meet each other, but these two live together. :dunno

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

If one is doing it overly much to the other, could be a sign of infection in the one being sniffed. But if it's just a quick sniff, that's normal. Just getting a status update :lol

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Just wait till they include you in the butt sniffing--I can't even walk by Johnny without a nose in the rear. :wow

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

My girl and my son's girl share a yard, Butt sniffing is a several times a day ritual. I guess they're just saying, "Hey, girlfriend! How you doin'?"

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Checking out each other to see if you have been sneaking snacks to one of them.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****