Popeye's Pappy Is In The House

Hi guys. I'm Popeye's Pappy. No, I'm not related to popeyesmom. I'm older than I want to be. Currently located in Huntsville, AL. I'm on my fourth greyhound. Colt Bravo is a big black shy boy, and I'll probably be looking for some info on bringing him out of his shell. The much missed bridge pups are Holland Popeye, Y Knot Glory and Gifen. All my hounds came from GPA Nashville. Some of you from that area might recognize Gif, Glo and Pops.

GifGloPops.jpg

anigrey.gif

welcome

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

These are some nice looking dogs. Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

:welcome

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Marie_Imbrium

Such a glossy black boy! He's lovely, as is all of your pack!

Your collars are great, do you sell them? (sorry, that may be more appropriate for the Merchandise sub-forum).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to GT! Your Colt Bravo is stunning.

I too have a very shy hound (not from GPAN, but that's the area we live in now), and understand some of the challenges that come with it. But, at the same time, never has there been a more rewarding experience than gaining her trust.

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).