Do You Think They'll Become Food Snobs?

Tracey

We went over to our friends' house tonight. The husband is a sous chef at a Michael Mina restaurant on the Las Vegas strip. They import real Kobe beef from Japan. Our friend is also kind of a hoarder and hates to have anything go to waste. So tonight he sent us home with a bag - by which I literally mean about 20 pounds - of Kobe beef trimmings for the pups. I'm just going to thaw it in bits and use it as a little extra somethin-somethin in their kibble. Lucky, lucky dogs. They'll be eating better than the humans!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

This is the real reason you moved to Vegas, isn't it :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wow! :chow

Reminds me of the time a neighbor brought over a couple of pounds of grilled fresh salmon. Seems her picky son didn't like it and "I know you have cats, I thought they might eat it" I thanked her nicely, and gave the cats each a tiny piece, the rest went to mama :lol

If you find the TV on the Food Network, watch out.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Yum! That is as gourmet as you can get. I have some friends who order amazing quality grass fed beef for their families. Every time they are going to throw out freezer burned roasts or things like heart, liver, tongue etc. I almost have a heart attack and run over to pick it up for the dogs. Haha if it was Kobe beef I would be tempted to stew it up for myself! :P

WOWZERS!!! After a couple weeks if they start asking for appetizers and after-dinner drinks - yeah - you may have created monsters! LOL!

Heck - my poor "redneck" dog is THRILLED when we get scraps and bones from a friend killing a deer! We live in different worlds! :hehe

Lucky pups! I'm sure they'll adore it!