Some Good Thoughts Please

My poor fancy Phoebe is having a dental this morning just one year exactly after her last when she lost 4 teeth all on upper right side. This time it looks like the other side plus the canine on that side as well (which I hope does not have to be removed!). I was spoiled with Maggie and Sam who both have only needed 2 dentals in the 8 years with us and no extractions. Now with Phoebe I guess I have a real "greyhound" mouth. I know she will do fine, I love and trust my vet, but I just hate having her go through this again. So please have a good thought or two for Fancy Phoebe today.

Paws crossed for Phoebe! I appreciate your concern. In late February, took my 13-1/2 yr old female grey in for a dental. Needless to say, I was apprehensive. She had four teeth extracted - one from each quadrant of her mouth. She had a few rough days (eating was NO fun) but after that it was obvious she clearly felt so much better.

Hope all goes swimmingly well for your girl.

Glad all went well. One benefit of having a dental is all the extra lovin's and soft food. Angel made it through her dental this morning and lost 9 teeth this time.

Glad she did ok!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.