Hi From England...

Guest shawshank393

Guest shawshank393

Hey everyone, my name's Neil and I'm from the UK. We have a retired racer called Tom who we rescued around 6 months ago. He is 5 years old and a very cheeky chappy...

Oh and here he is...

Guest shawshank393

He was an Irish racer in his previous 'life' and his name was Philips Bond. Oh and I have a few more Youtube videos of him too that I'm sure i'll share with you all soon. Thanks for the lovely welcome!!

:wave Welcome to GT, Neil & Tom! That's a great video and Tom certainly has that star quality. :wub:

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Another welcome from central Virginia. Handsome lad you have there.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Tom is beautiful!! There's nothing like a Greyhound happy to greet at the door upon return to make us feel good. Someone else mentioned it but the first thing I thought was that he's one tall boy, which only adds to his handsomeness.

Tom is sooo handsome! :kiss2 And what a goofball! He looks like a lot of fun!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France