Moto Hot Rod

Guest greytgrandma

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry! Your posts about him showed just how much he was loved. He will be missed! You are all in my thoughts.

Edited by Kestrel

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

First, thank you ssooo much for sharing Hot Rod with us! He was so lucky to have a Greytgrandma who was so involved! I shouldn't do this at work because those darned allergies kick in when I think about the world without Hot Rod and about how much his family is missing him. He was certainly a special boy, lucky enough to find his furever home with a special family who allowed us to get to know him so much that we feel as if we have lost "one of our own".

Godspeed, sweet boy! I am only one of many who loved you from afar and will miss you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for your loss. I feel like I knew Hot Rod from all his stories and photos.

Godspeed handsome boy!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Thank you for sharing Hot Rod and his happy adventures with us here. My heart goes out to you; I was in tears at work and had to come back to write this once I was at home. He was so very fortunate to find such a loving family to call his own, and I hope the love you shared with him brings all of you some comfort as you remember him. Hot Rod will live on in many, many hearts.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I saw his name on the thread and my heart froze. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts and I am so so sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

f_yellow Oh No.....I am truly sorry to hear this. I don't check this thread very often so I missed it 2 weeks ago. Hor Rod ws a wonderful presence here on GT and I'll miss seeing his pics and stories with grandma. I dowatch Millie and wait to hear about Roman Tiger but Hot Rod wa special.

Run free with the angels sweet Hot Rod :gh_run

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I don't usually go into Remembrance because I don't like to recognize names of dogs I have read about. So sorry about Hot Rod.crying4.gif

Run free Hot Rod!

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer