Bridge Angels In 2012

macoduck

I'm right there with all of you. I lost the love-of-my-life and best girl EVER, my sweet Holly, in Dec 2011 -- then had to say goodbye to her two senior male buddies, Lure and Chauncy, in spring 2012. Sigh. It was very, very sad five-month stretch.

Hugs to everyone who lost a pupper. Wishing all of you sunshine and heart-warming memories of your beloved hounds.

How I know what you are feeling... I lost Honey, my first greyhound, very suddenly in November of 2011... then bid farewell to Nadia and Kara in the summer.

A big hug to you, too

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I couldn't bring myself to write another remembrance this years, but we lost Rosie (guinea pig) this November. Thank you for doing this.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest DoofBert

Looking back, 2012 was indeed a a hard year for us... the loss of Bacchus and Tessa and our beloved Jimmy the cat. It's strange, but I feel their presence in our new home here in Texas....

Thanks for posting this!

Brother joined so many at the bridge last year. It helps to know he has some excellent company!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I haven't been able to write about my heart boy here eithor. He passed April 29th. We still miss Quannah every day. He was 11. He was my funny goofy curious sweet boy. It was hard to only sign up for 1 secret santa this year. But still fun when Jack opened his present and at 13 was excited as he's always been for the surprises.

I have added your boy Quannah to the list..........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

All of them - never forgotten, always in our hearts. Thank you for compiling the list - so very long. Miss you always my big boy Sam, and my teeny tiny girl Maxi.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• 2 months later...

We sent Opie to the bridge on December 29. I too have not been able to post in Remembrance, as it is just too painful. If you would add his name here to the Dec 2012 list, I would appreciate it. :(

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

We sent Opie to the bridge on December 29. I too have not been able to post in Remembrance, as it is just too painful. If you would add his name here to the Dec 2012 list, I would appreciate it. :(

I have added Opie to the December list for you.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png