Hello There!

Guest mld

Just thought that I would introduce myself, my name is Michele!

Tomorrow is the big day, our adopted greyhound will be coming home. Very excited to meet him and offer him a wonderful forever family :)

the first week with a grey I wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew, he didn't pull much on lead but I could feel the sheer power and strength in him when walking, I was worried if I would be able to hold him if he took off after something small and furry. Also he is a fussy eater something I had never encountered with a dog before. Well it didn't take long for him to calm down and he is a dream to walk now, the best dog I have ever had on a lead in fact. He is still a fussy eater but he has me twisted around his paw and gets what he likes most of the time :hehe

Now I thoroughly recommend them as pets he is our beautiful boy and very much loved.

Look forward to seeing a pic of your new baby in this thread soon.

He'll be like no other dog you have ever owned!Haven't owned any other type of dog since.Enjoy your new boy! Sometimes they need some time to settle in and really show off their true personality and other times they walk in and act like they have always been there.Congratulations!

Guest undergreysspell

Welcome and congratulations ! I have learned so much here and so will you - bottom line is these dogs are amazing and so are their owners ...

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I will definitely post photos asap!

By the way, how do I upload a photo from my computer?

Thanks

Michele

The best way to do it is to put it in Photobucket and then copy the image code and paste it in your post here.

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Congratulations!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

He's so very handsome! We need more pictures of him. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Garland is coming out of his shell, finally! He was so excited to see me this morning, tail wagging and snuggling. He is having a great time while out in the back yard sprinting, wow they are fast. Loves putting his coats on, which was great when I was making his new coat. He hung out with me when I was sewing it. What a sweetheart, so much in love with him :beatheart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...