Two Today...

Guest BrockGusDad

Guest BrockGusDad

Last July I lost my heartdog, Brock. Just days later, an AOL board member reluctantly asked if I would consider allowing her to name her new guy Brock. She was thrilled; I was ecstatic. He thus became my "son."

After a short bout with Lymphoma, Brock(er) passed this morning at 5.5 years of age. Connie called me in tears. As we were talking, I received an e-mail. My former girlfriend had to tell me that Iceman, the goofy large grey who no one else wanted... who had a huge overbite... who was the kindest most loving grey I have ever met... who donated blood nearly 20 times... who had his nose up my butt forever... passed just minutes earlier.

To Brocker and to Iceman: Thank you for teaching me what is really important in life. Godspeed my dear friends. May you be guided by the large chunk of my heart that goes with you...

Dad

I'm so sorry for your losses, Ed. Such sad news....:(

For some reason, Iceman sounds very familiar. Do you know if your friend was ever a member here?

Please extend my sympathies to your friends. :(

paula_sig.gif

~One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ~

or some reason, Iceman sounds very familiar. Do you know if your friend was ever a member here?

I remember that Michael S. had a heartdog named "Iceman"...

Ed, very sorry to hear of the loss of those two special greys. I bet your precious Brock is busy showing them all around the Bridge, and will watch over your friends until you all meet again some day.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest BrockGusDad
For some reason, Iceman sounds very familiar.  Do you know if your friend was ever a member here?

I'm sure she was never a member here. She is a bit busy tending to the llamas, pig, cats, 14 big horses, plus who knows what else :lol .

Thank you all for your kind words. They have warmed my heart...

Ed, so sorry to hear of your losses. As someone else said, I'm certain Brock is showing them around their new yard.

Hugs to you!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest BleusysMom

Godspeed Puppers....You will have many friends at the Bridge.....enjoy and play and Run Free and Pain Free....and watch down on us!!!!!

Lots of Love to All who have Loved and Lost...and will do so again!!!!!

Very sorry for your losses Ed.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Im sorry for your losses, this must be very difficult for you!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle