Xander (C's Chico Bob)

NeylasMom

I'm so sorry for your and Xander's people's loss.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. He sure was a stunning boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GreytPlains

Our first hound was a whippet named Xander. I hope our boys are running together now. I am very sorry. He sounds like a wonderful boy.

Xander made the most of his time here. Please send my condolences to his family - he sounds like he was a very special guy.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

He sounds like a great hound for many reasons, well deserving of a tribute. My condolences to all who knew and loved him.

:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest xandersmom

I haven't logged on to Greytalk in years, but when Jen told me she'd started this thread, I had to come. Thank you all for your kind words. Xander was truly a special boy (aren't they all?) - he had two jobs (racing his first, and helping houndies find/adjust to homes his second) and then a true retirement for a few years.

He is so very missed - the house is too quiet without him. We are never ready to say goodbye, but thank goodness we can give them the final gift of peace.

Special thanks to Jen - she was a great foster mom to Xander (even if only for 5 days) and continues to be a great friend to me.

I haven't logged on to Greytalk in years, but when Jen told me she'd started this thread, I had to come. Thank you all for your kind words. Xander was truly a special boy (aren't they all?) - he had two jobs (racing his first, and helping houndies find/adjust to homes his second) and then a true retirement for a few years.

He is so very missed - the house is too quiet without him. We are never ready to say goodbye, but thank goodness we can give them the final gift of peace.

Special thanks to Jen - she was a great foster mom to Xander (even if only for 5 days) and continues to be a great friend to me.

:grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."