Dream Visit

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Guest BrianRke

I have had that happen too. I had mixed emotions. It was great to see her again but I felt like I lost her all over again when I woke up and realized it was a dream :(

I've had a few about Rainey....but usually she's getting into some kind of mischief :lol:D

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

How wonderful....it must have brought you such peace....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Lucky you! I swear that Phoenix visited shortly after he passed away. It was wonderful.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest dragontearz

I had Guinness visit me in a dream once where he was playing with Oberon..it was wonderful and made me feel like he was giving his approval of Obie.

Guest FullMetalFrank

When I Lost Iberia, I would have dreams about him that started out nice; and then turned into horrible nightmares that left me screaming and crying. I stopped having dreams about him. I rarely dream of any of my own dogs. Oddly I do occasionally dream about another GTer's girls who are now at the Bridge, I always thought they were beautiful and I think I started having dreams about them because they were "safe" and in no way connected to my dogs; just two pretty white girls I'd admired on GT! :wub:

I still don't dream about my dogs; although I will occasionally still catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye, of Iberia walking past the staircase. I used to see him all the time; I miss his "visits". I have not seen nor dreamed of Frank; although I do call Nonnie Frank sometimes and then catch myself; they are really nothing alike (Neon is black, Frank was red brindle; Neon is built like a brick you-know-what and Frank was elegantly tall and leggy; and I don't ever remember Frank as being totally bats#!t crazy like Nonnie was when he first came home!

I hope someday my mind will let me see them in my dreams, as in happier times ;but I have many reminders of them around me. Today as I was sewing I looked up on my shelf and there are my boys looking down at me; and that made me smile.

Glad you got to visit with them. It is wonderful. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown