Aljo Avalanche

Guest Fasave

I am so very sorry for your loss of Ave. and your tribute was so wonderfully written, I felt that I knew him. :cry1:cry1:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to find the right words or pictures to sum up my love for Avalanche. I got the privilege of spending a lot of time with him and his brother Safari over the years. He was nicknamed my boyfriend and I will miss him so much. Here is a favorite picture of Ave with Safari on the "lovesac", a favorite bed.

11-03001.jpg

Melissa, I am so sorry and grieving with you. He was a truly special boy who will never be forgotten.

:f_red

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 2 weeks later...