Burpdog Biscuits

Guest JustGreyt05

Guest stacy6344

So I am looking to order something from Burpdogs. Any recommendations for flavors? My hound has a bit of a sensitive stomach. Maybe the assorted? What do you think?

http://www.burpdog.com/

I ordered mine the assorted about a week ago and they love ALL of them!!

Guest JustGreyt05

I wonder... with the assorted box, can you tell what flavor is what by the smell or color or something? I'm probably not up for a taste test myself :P

Guest stacy6344

I wonder... with the assorted box, can you tell what flavor is what by the smell or color or something? I'm probably not up for a taste test myself :P

The only one that I could really tell was the blueberry ones. :rolleyes: I didn't taste them, but my husband grabbed one on Thanksgiving that I had heated up for my kidz thinking it was a cookie! Funny as heck! I let him do it and then I asked him if he liked them! Said it was a little bland!! :o

*I* like the marshmallow-nougaty ones but the dogs love them all.

:lol

Enjoy!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

***This weekend so far I've made bananna almond, cranberry marshmallow, apple, peanut butter & peppermint!***

They all sound yummy!! :clap Hubby just said he'd rather I buy treats than more toys. :evil Silly man just gave me permission to splurge for our baby girl (12.5) and our foster boy who will be 11 in January.

I haven't Bella hasn't had the opportunity to try any yet (bad momma) but I keep looking at the title of this thread and thinking "all of them!" from what I hear from others :P

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Trust me. It makes no difference. There is a reason that Burpdog's treats are referred to by some as "doggy crack." I expect, to a dog, they're all equally delicious.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I haven't Bella hasn't had the opportunity to try any yet (bad momma) but I keep looking at the title of this thread and thinking "all of them!" from what I hear from others :P

dearest bella,

uze tellz ur moms that u are beings negected with no burpcrackdog biskies..shame shame on hers

your friend

Lexie

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

dearest bella,

uze tellz ur moms that u are beings negected with no burpcrackdog biskies..shame shame on hers

your friend

Lexie

Luckily, Bella has a WONDERFUL Secret Santa (Diane of Burpdog herself!) so Bella FINALLY got some Burpdogs.

Bella sez, "Now I know eggzakly how ebil my momma was by not gibbing me burpdog biskies!! I can't call her too mean in case she gibs them all to my cousins and doesn't let me hab more....."

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Yup...Dustin had the same advantage.....Miss Diane as Secret Santa...so we finally tried them around here!!! YUM!!! My Dustin has a horribly delicate belly.....blood issues, etc...so I gave him only one the first day and two today....He is handling them!

They look delicious.....I wouldn't place odds on when I will try them myself.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:nod to all of them. They are DOGGIE CRACK!!! Seriously, I don't know what Diane puts in them, but they are crack I tell you! :lol

I have a couple of small bags of them in my freezer that I have been wanting to defrost since Violet hasn't gotten to taste them yet, but I'm trying to finish her transition to raw and am being very strict about introducing anything else at the same time. Hopefully I have her transitioned by Christmas so they can have them then! :goodluck

I can tell, usually even by looking at them, but that's always been when I only have a few flavors so it's relatively easy.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest MnMDogs

They will love them all!!! We had been ordering the assorted flavors on a monthly/bi-monthly basis, then I got lazy... And the dogs haven't forgiven me... But we're going start ordering them again! They just love them as their nighttime snacky-snack.

So I am looking to order something from Burpdogs. Any recommendations for flavors? My hound has a bit of a sensitive stomach. Maybe the assorted? What do you think?

http://www.burpdog.com/

Our order for assorted arrived today and these cookies look good enough for HUMAN consumption. Thanks Diane and Burpdog