Piaget / C Ya Piaget

Guest PiagetsMom

Oh, nooo :cry1 My heart sank when I saw Piaget in Remembrance---such a unique name for such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry she had to leave you :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. We lost our sweet Jack this same way in June. It was so sudden and shocking and didn't seem fair. I thought my tears would never stop. I hope that Mirage does okay on his own. Our Scout had never been alone either and she did fine for the first week and then we knew we needed to find her another brother.

You are in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself. :grouphug

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry. I am just seeing this now. :( I'm so very sorry for your loss, and the suddenness of it. :grouphug I love the photo of you snuggling with your girl, and that huge smile in the following photo. :wub:

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest CDNgreys

I'm so sorry for your loss of Piaget

I haven't been on the forum for awhile and I'm just shocked to see so many of my favorite names in this section.

:(