Hallo, I'm New To Greytalk :)

Guest Appaloosa

Guest Appaloosa

Hi Everyone,

I recently applied for fostering retired racing greys and then found this interesting forum. I have not received my first foster yet, but I'm extremely excited to get to know the breed and meet more people with a passion for greyhounds. :colgate

Welcome from Maryland! What group are you fostering for? I'm a Greyhound Welfare volunteer... but there are about 8 groups that work in Maryland!

Be aware - greyhounds AND GreyTalk are addicting!! :rolleyes::lol

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Appaloosa

Welcome from Maryland! What group are you fostering for? I'm a Greyhound Welfare volunteer... but there are about 8 groups that work in Maryland!

Be aware - greyhounds AND GreyTalk are addicting!! :rolleyes::lol

Oh cool! I'm also with Greyhound welfare :colgate

Guest Appaloosa

Welcome! I am curious about your name, do you have Appaloosas? I had a Morgan/Appalosa cross when I was a kid :)

No, I've never owned an appaloosa. But I'm as addicted to horses as I am to dogs! :rolleyes:

I got my first horse (a south african boerperd) when I was 5 years old. According to my mother I my first words were: "daddy, did you bring me a horse?" LOL!

I don't currently own a horse (very sad, I know), but along with fostering dogs I also volunteer for a horse rescue near me. Gotta get my horse fix every now and again ;)

:wave Welcome from Derwood MD (AKA Shady Grove Metro area)! Where in MD are you?

Awesome, you are near me... I'm located in Germantown!

Welcome from Poolesville!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow