Keep Your Fingers And Paws Crossed

Guest bethac

Tanzi is so beautiful. Sending prayers your way ... any surgery makes me nervous. I hope the vet is very experienced with greyhounds. :hope

Oh my goodness - she's adorable!!!! Congratulations!! Prayers for Tanzi's safe and healthy arrival to your home ASAP!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

She's gorgeous!!! Stunning. What's her race name? Sometimes the "Dream Theme" comes from being out of or related to Impossible Dream, one of my favorites. I have two of his kids and a grandkid among my owned and co-owned houndies.

I know JUST how you feel when they have a spay coming up! Can't wait for her to be home with you.

Edited by FastDogsOwnMe

I received this from Dream Girl's (now to be called Tanzi.....short for Tanzanite) foster mom.

Tanzi did well today with her spay surgery.

She had her teeth cleaned, heartworm check and was updated on all shots. She's resting quietly in her crate right now.

I leave for Altoona, Pa tomorrow afternoon. Staying overnight and Tanzi will be on her way home Saturday morning with her Auntie Opal. Opal's dad is Scott Free, who is Tanzi's granddad.

Edited by MP_the4pack

she's beautiful! :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest giraffe

I received this from Dream Girl's (now to be called Tanzi.....short for Tanzanite) foster mom.

Tanzi did well today with her spay surgery.

She had her teeth cleaned, heartworm check and was updated on all shots. She's resting quietly in her crate right now.

I leave for Altoona, Pa tomorrow afternoon. Staying overnight and Tanzi will be on her way home Saturday morning with her Auntie Opal. Opal's dad is Scott Free, who is Tanzi's granddad.

Greyt news! Have a safe trip, MP!